On Sunday, June 7, NASCAR’s Cup Series will conclude at Atlanta Motor Speedway. There’s no qualifying or practice rounds, but the starting lineup is already set for Sunday. Chase Elliott will start the 500-mile race from the pole position. Aric Almirola will line up on the outside pole.
The field has been set via a random draw by NASCAR officials and here are the details:
-1-12: Random draw of charter teams holding those positions in owner points.
-13-24: Random draw of charter teams holding those positions in owner points.
-25-36: Random draw of charter teams holding those positions in owner points.
-37-40: Open teams in order of owners points (no draw).
1. Chase Elliott, Hendrick Motorsports
2. Aric Almirola, Stewart-Haas Racing
3. Joey Logano, Team Penske
4. Kyle Busch, Joe Gibbs Racing
5. Clint Bowyer, Stewart-Haas Racing
6. Brad Keselowski, Team Penske
7. Ryan Blaney, Team Penske
8. Alex Bowman, Hendrick Motorsports
9. Kevin Harvick, Stewart-Haas Racing
10. Denny Hamlin, Joe Gibbs Racing
11. Martin Truex Jr., Joe Gibbs Racing
12. Kurt Busch, Chip Ganassi Racing
13. Chris Buescher, Roush Fenway Racing
14. Erik Jones, Joe Gibbs Racing
15. Jimmie Johnson, Hendrick Motorsports
16. Austin Dillon, Richard Childress Racing
17. Ryan Newman, Roush Fenway Racing
18. John Hunter Nemechek, Front Row Motorsports
19. Matt Kenseth, Chip Ganassi Racing
20. William Byron, Hendrick Motorsports
21. Matt DiBenedetto, Wood Brother Racing
22. Ricky Stenhouse Jr., JTG Daugherty Racing
23. Bubba Wallace, Richard Petty Motorsports
24. Tyler Reddick, Richard Childress Racing
25. Corey LaJoie, Go Fas Racing
26. Joey Gase, Petty Ware Racing
27. Christopher Bell, Leavine Family Racing
28. Ty Dillon, Germain Racing
29. Ryan Preece, JTG Daugherty Racing
30. JJ Yeley, Spire Motorsports
31. Cole Custer, Stewart-Haas Racing
32. Josh Bilicki, Rick Ware Racing
33. Brennan Poole, Premium Motorsports
34. Garrett Smithley, Rick Ware Racing
35. Quin Houff, StarCom Racing
36. Michael McDowell, Front Row Motorsports
37. Daniel Suarez, Gaunt Brothers Racing
38. Timmy Hill, MBM
39. BJ McLeod, BL McLeod Motorsports
40. Reed Sorenson, Tommy Baldwin Racing
Atlanta Motor Speedway is set to host a triple header race weekend with The Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and Xfinity Series both Friday and Saturday as well.
ABOUT: Stock Car Fan Nation is a community of stock car racing fans, providing everything for the racing lifestyle. Our website offers free membership to Stock Car Fan Nation and features: Social Spot, Champions Marketplace, SCFN Media Group, The 200 MPH Entertainment Group, the SCFN Affiliated Race Teams & Awards Group, and more. The goal of SCFN, through the NASCAR Fan community is to solve the problems facing NASCAR’s short tracks as well as give NASCAR fans what they are currently seeking from the sport.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in